Gillece Services Service Manager
Gillece has multiple openings for skilled trade jobs. These open positions include service plumbers, master plumbers, journeymen, plumber trainees, HVAC technicians, installers, trainees and electricians. While working for Gillece you will receive the opportunity to grow professionally and build a career. Gillece offers on-the-job technical training to all of its skilled trade professionals – promoting both professional and personal growth.
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create you own opportunities. Gillece Services is the team for you!
Service Manager Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience as a technician is preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction
- Be detailed oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast paced and goal-driven environment
Service Manager Your Tasks:
- Recruit, hire, train and improve field technicians
- Work with the dispatch department to make sure the right technician goes to the right job
- Bring more energy than you take, because you will set the tone every day for the entire department
- Inspire technicians to hit their goals
- Train, develop and hold your team accountable to exceptional performance standards
What We Offer:
- Highest paid technicians
- Benefits- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with a company match
- A Family! We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring attitude when you join.