After a flush and boil advisory, it makes you a little concerned about the water coming out of your tap. After all, you use this water for cooking, drinking, bathing and washing. Although the water here in Pittsburgh has been deemed safe to use, it’s still chalk full of chemicals.
Instead of only using bottled water which can get expensive and is not good for the environment, consider installing a whole house water filtration system. When your entire house is filtered, you’ll have clean, pure water coming out of every faucet in your home.
1. Clear, clean water from every faucet in your home.
2. Removes bad taste and odor by removing chlorine and volatile organic compounds found in tap water
3. Reduces heavy metal, lead, mercury, iron and chloramines.
4. Great for cooking needs.
5. Makes skin and hair soft and smooth without addition of chemicals such as salt or potassium.
6. Prolongs life of your appliances, dishwasher, faucets, pipes and hot water tank by reducing scale build-up and rust in your pipes.
7. Returns water flow.
8. Laundry is brighter and cleaner.
9. Saves money on soaps, detergents and body lotions.
10. Prolongs life of hot water heater by not destroying magnesium anarod in tank.
Latest posts by Gillece Services (see all)
- Childproof Outlet Covers: What you Need to Know - August 19, 2017
- Is Your Window A/C Unit Effectively Cooling Your Room? - August 17, 2017
- Enjoy the Last Days of Summer in Pittsburgh - August 10, 2017
- Mold and Mildew Can Be a Serious Threat to Your Physical and Mental Health - August 3, 2017