Gillece’s Clog Crusher™
$99 Drain/Sewer Cleaning Service
Drain or sewer backing up quickly? Don’t drown in your troubles – contact us ASAP for an immediate Clog Crushing™ service call!
AVAILABLE WHEN YOU GET A CLOG!
Gillece is open all year round – we never close. We answer our phones day and night around-the-clock – and a Gillece Technician will come to your home to crush your clog, no matter how big or small – regardless of the day or the time.
WE GET TO YOU FAST AND ASAP!
We schedule your service immediately and work around your schedule. A Gillece Customer Service Representative expedites your emergency call by swiftly getting your service request to our Operations Department who then quickly lines up and dispatches the right Clog-Crushing Technician.
YOU CAN RELY ON US!
We’re “There The Same Day or You Don’t Pay!”* You can trust Gillece Services when you get an undesirable drain or sewer clog. We put our money where our mouth is – if you order same-day Clog Crushing service – we’ll be there, or you don’t pay!*
YOU CAN AFFORD QUALITY!
For just $99, your drain or sewer clog is crushed and cleared away for good. Gillece’s trained and skill-certified Gillece Plumbers are the area Experts at clearing your clog with quick assessment, professional service and top notch equipment.
WE BACK UP OUR WORK – GUARANTEED!
We guarantee our drain or sewer Clog Crusher for 5 Years (1 Return Limited Warranty). If a drain that we attempt to clean again backs-up within five years of our original drain cleaning service, we will return one time to attempt to perform the cleaning again at no charge!
Typical types of drains include:
Kitchen Drains, Toilets, Utility Sinks, Lavatory Sink Drains, Bathtubs, Laundry Tubs, Shower Drains, Sewer Drains, Main Drains, and Floor Drains
*Restrictions & Special Guidelines
- Up to 75 feet of cable for main drains; up to 25 feet of cable for smaller drains
- Longer distance costs may occur.
- Large drain cleaning equipment use for accessible basement areas only
- Use of large drain cleaning equipment for upper floors and other interior and exterior areas of the home will incur additional fees
- NOT ALL DRAINS AND SEWERS CAN BE CLEANED – factors such as roots, broken pipes, shifted pipes and ultimately what materials are in the pipes affect attempted cleaning results.
- We reserve the right to not service faulty drains or drains with reoccurring issues.
- Single-family residence only. Residential customers only.
- Does not apply to rental/landlord-tenant property.
- Does not apply to commercial property.
- Cannot be combined with other coupons, discounts or offers.
- Some additional restrictions and exclusions may apply – call for details.
Areas We Serve
We’ve got Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Washington County, and Westmoreland County covered for Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electrical Services!