Gillece’s Clog Crusher™
$63 or Free Drain/Sewer Cleaning Service
Drain or sewer backing up quickly? Don’t drown in your troubles – contact us ASAP for an immediate Clog Crushing™ service call!
AVAILABLE WHEN YOU GET A CLOG!
Gillece is open all year round – we never close. We answer our phones day and night around-the-clock – and a Gillece Technician will come to your home to crush your clog, no matter how big or small – regardless of the day or the time.
WE GET TO YOU FAST AND ASAP!
We schedule your service immediately and work around your schedule. A Gillece Customer Service Representative expedites your emergency call by swiftly getting your service request to our Operations Department who then quickly lines up and dispatches the right Clog-Crushing Technician.
YOU CAN RELY ON US!
We’re “There The Same Day or You Don’t Pay!”* You can trust Gillece Services when you get an undesirable drain or sewer clog. We put our money where our mouth is – if you order same-day Clog Crushing service – we’ll be there, or you don’t pay!*
YOU CAN AFFORD QUALITY!
For just $63, your drain or sewer clog is crushed and cleared away for good. If for any reason we are unable to open the drain and clear the clog, the service is FREE. Gillece’s trained and skill-certified Gillece Plumbers are the area’s experts at clearing your clog with quick assessment, professional service and top notch equipment.
Typical types of drains include:
Kitchen Drains, Toilets, Utility Sinks, Lavatory Sink Drains, Bathtubs, Laundry Tubs, Shower Drains, Sewer Drains, Main Drains, and Floor Drains
*Restrictions & Special Guidelines
- Free Video Camera is only included in $63 or Free Special and only for backed up drains.
- Free Video Camera Inspection is FREE when appropriate and at the discretion of
- Location equipment is not included and is a separate charge.
- Up to 75 feet of cable for main drains; up to 25 feet of cable for smaller drains
- Longer distance costs may occur.
- Large drain cleaning equipment use for accessible basement areas only
- Use of large drain cleaning equipment for upper floors and other interior and exterior areas of the home will incur additional fees
- NOT ALL DRAINS AND SEWERS CAN BE CLEANED – factors such as roots, broken pipes, shifted pipes and ultimately what materials are in the pipes affect attempted cleaning results.
- We reserve the right to not service faulty drains or drains with reoccurring issues.
- Single-family residence only. Residential customers only.
- Does not apply to rental/landlord-tenant property.
- Does not apply to commercial property.
- Cannot be combined with other coupons, discounts or offers.
- Some additional restrictions and exclusions may apply – call for details.
Areas We Serve
We’ve got Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Washington County, and Westmoreland County covered for Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electrical Services!