Plumber, Master Plumber, Journeyman
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must have residential experience.
- Residential Repair prompt performance of assigned plumbing and related duties including installation of pipes, sinks, traps, toilet fittings, drains, special laboratory sinks and drain tables.
- Repairs valves, faucets, traps, sinks, and vents.
- Mechanical aptitude, able to operate all necessary tools and equipment to perform varying projects.
- Ensure quality workmanship and high work standards conforming at all times to the published plumbing codes
- Maintain and certify backflow prevention devices.
- Pump maintenance, i.e. rebuild pumps, replace seal, and troubleshoot piping systems.
- Have familiarity with PRV’s.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to think independently and solve problems.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass Background Check, Drug Testing and DMV.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- A Lifetime Career, Not Just a Job
- Top Pay in the Area
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Incentives and Bonuses
- Paid Continuing Education
- Paid On-going Technical Training
- Opportunities to Advance
- Company Truck and Paid Gas
- Truck Stocked Fully with Tools and Materials
- Work Uniforms and Accessories
- A Stable, Growing Company
- Accessible and Friendly Management Team
- A Team-Oriented Group of Employees