Gilley says, “Happy Customers Make Us Happy – at Gillece Services!”
At Gillece, all that matters is what our customers think! “As businesses grow larger and larger, the importance of customer satisfaction is often overlooked. Not so with Gillece Services. We’re not happy unless you’re happy. Guaranteed!” Tom Gillece. Take a look at some voluntary incoming phone calls recently managed by our Customer Service Specialists with gratitude.
Courteous, friendly, and respectful.
Mrs. K. in Verona – Called to say how very pleased she was with the Gillece Technician and his service. She had a scary situation in her home and Steve (Gillece Technician) assured her everything was going to be fine. And it was! She couldn’t have been more pleased with the outcome.
Competent, professional, and thorough.
Lauren H. in Baldwin – Lauren called in to say how wonderful Jay was servicing her home. She said he went above and beyond with his knowledge, professionalism, and manners. She also said she appreciated how he made sure all loose ends were wrapped up! She had nothing but praise for Jay!
Trustworthy, reliable, and welcomed back.
Lois T. in Roscoe – Lois called to say she was very, very happy with Justin’s (Gillece Technician) service. He knew what the problem was, fixed in quickly and was “such a nice man.” She will recommend Gillece Services to everyone and will use us again. She said that we are “stuck with her!”
Accommodating, thoughtful, and caring.
Margaret O. in Greensburg – Margaret called to say that Steve (Gillece Technician) did a wonderful job. She was very pleased with the entire service. She said to say “thank you” to him and all of Gillece!
Gillece’s Customer Service Pledge To You:
- Competent, Courteous Technicians
- Up-Front, No-Hassle Pricing Options
- Respect For Your Home and Family
- Job Done Right, The First Time!
*Some restrictions apply. Call for details.
Latest posts by Gillece Services (see all)
- Why is my AC Unit Blowing Warm Air? - July 21, 2017
- How to Prevent Overloading Your Electrical Panel This Summer - July 17, 2017
- Easy, Cost-Effective Ways to Improve the Air Circulation in Your Home - July 12, 2017
- Kids Home for the Summer? Here are Three Easy Tips to Conserve Water While They’re Home - June 28, 2017