It’s in the upper 70’s today in the ‘Burgh! Have you tried starting up your central Air Conditioning System? Well, if it does start properly… when is the last time you had a safety inspection or check-up to ensure safe and efficient use of operation? We’re posting today to remind you to be sure that you get your 2012 Air Conditioning System Start-Up. By getting the $19.95 Gillece Start-Up, we are able to check for any potential problems that may prevent your air conditioner from starting when you need it to, and ensure that it is in safe condition for operation. Just like your vehicle, your air conditioner needs ‘checked up’ in order to start and run safely, and work to its maximum potential. Now, if you’re not on our appointment schedule, we want to be sure that you get your reservation booked now. So, when is a good time for you? Call us and let us know at 412.347.3595.
Why get a Gillece Air Conditioning System Start-up Check?
- 90% of breakdowns can be avoided with regular check-ups
- Extends the life of your system
- Saves money on your utility bills
- Improves efficiency of unit
- Improves indoor air quality
- Creates peace of mind
- Meets warranty requirements for annual check-up
- Keeps you cool and comfortable!
Latest posts by Gillece Services (see all)
- Get Outside This Spring! Don’t Miss Out on These Fun Activities Pittsburgh has to Offer - May 17, 2017
- Transform Your Bathroom This Spring With These Easy Upgrades - May 11, 2017
- The Most Memorable Mother’s Day Activities Here in Pittsburgh - May 10, 2017
- Top Kitchen Decor Trends for Spring 2017 - May 4, 2017