9. Overwhelmed by a household problem? You’ve come to the right place. Call Gillece Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electrical Services. Our Technicians are trained, certified, and licensed professionals. We Keep Your Home Working For You.
8. How about a Plumber you can trust? That’s Gillece Services. Our Technicians are background checked and drug-tested, something most companies don’t bother to do. At Gillece, we uphold the highest standards of safety for you.
7. Ready to get it fixed the right way? Gillece is the expert at what we do. When you call for services, you can be assured that you’re getting a highly professional, experienced Technician. We believe in on-going training for top quality services.
6. Tired of waiting all day for a repair man? Gillece gets to you at your convenience. We select a Gillece Technician that best meets your needs and in closest proximity to your home. We Work Around Your Schedule.
5. Do you like service with a smile? Gillece has the right attitude. When you call us in your time of need, you can expect a friendly, knowledgeable person who cares.
4. Want a Plumber who’s a people person? That’s Gillece! We’ll be at your front door, on time, and ready to work. And, we will ask permission to enter your home and to begin any work.
3. Need a Heating or Cooling Technician that’s on your side? Good idea to call Gillece. We will review and diagnose your problem, and answer all of your questions. We offer pricing options for repair or replacement and financial support is available for application.
2. What about an Electrician with customer services skills? Gillece has got that covered. We will resolve your problem with respect for you, your family, and your home. We will make sure to wear our shoe booties and use drop cloths whenever necessary.
1. The number one reason to Call Gillece… for over 30 years, Gillece Services has been Pittsburgh area’s one-stop shop for Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, Indoor Air Quality, and Water Conditioning services – emergency, maintenance and replacement.
Latest posts by Gillece Services (see all)
- Why is my AC Unit Blowing Warm Air? - July 21, 2017
- How to Prevent Overloading Your Electrical Panel This Summer - July 17, 2017
- Easy, Cost-Effective Ways to Improve the Air Circulation in Your Home - July 12, 2017
- Kids Home for the Summer? Here are Three Easy Tips to Conserve Water While They’re Home - June 28, 2017