Chilly Gilley’s $39 (A/C) Diagnosis Special
No hidden fees- only $39!
Think you need an A/C Fix? If so do what Gilley says and call Gillece to have us check and diagnose your central air conditioner for any problems that are preventing it from starting up or running properly. Our A/C Diagnosis is what keeps Gilley chilly during a summer in Pittsburgh and keeps Pittsburgh air conditioners functioning safely and efficiently.
Covers Pittsburgh and Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Washington, and Westmoreland Counties:
- Just $39.00- no trip fees and no hidden costs
- Check-up with problem diagnosis
- Includes A/C safety inspection
- Diagnosis explanation
- Repair recommendations with pricing options
- Post-diagnosis “where should you go from here?” consultation
Gillece Services can check and diagnose your Pittsburgh Air Conditioner to keep your home’s comfort cooling level at its best during a hazy, hot, and humid summer in Pittsburgh. A Pittsburgh Air Conditioning unit requires care to ensure that it will work and work well. A Chilly Gilley’s A/C Diagnosis conducted by an experienced Gillece Services HVAC Cooling Technician expert can address any issues that may prevent your Pittsburgh A/C from running or working properly. Once an initial diagnosis is determined, solutions with pricing options will be clearly presented and explained to you. Pittsburgh A/C units may require repair, filter replacement, or cleaning to get them back into tiptop shape for summer. Comfy, cool air makes for a better all-around summer in Pittsburgh.
Click here for promotional details and restrictions.
Latest posts by Gillece Services (see all)
- Why is my AC Unit Blowing Warm Air? - July 21, 2017
- How to Prevent Overloading Your Electrical Panel This Summer - July 17, 2017
- Easy, Cost-Effective Ways to Improve the Air Circulation in Your Home - July 12, 2017
- Kids Home for the Summer? Here are Three Easy Tips to Conserve Water While They’re Home - June 28, 2017