Let Gillece Help Cool Things Down with our Financing Options…
Let’s face it; it happens. Emergency, unexpected or unprepared for home improvements like a new AC Unit are usually nothing short of an immediate necessity. If you happen to be ready far in advance or just plain lucky, you might get a small window of time in which to research, plan for, and budget for this important everyday, ongoing essential. Not to mention, even “prepared “for upgrades or improvements can unexpectedly go over budget at times.
Whether it’s the kitchen faucet, the fuse box, the water heater, the furnace, the sewer line, or the entire Air Conditioning System, people have come to know and rely on Gillece Services to assist them with all these needs and more.
But, did you know that Gillece Services can also help in financing efforts in order to help manage these unexpected essentials as quickly as possible? Gillece financing can help – by making things happen when you need them to happen and by helping to make making the right decision affordable. So, if indeed that AC Unit is on the fritz, financing can be a viable and valuable option when budget is an issue.
Gillece Services is proud to be the local market leader in customer financing offers for plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical solutions and, we are equally proud of our relationships with top financial banking institutions that support our customers’ improvements. With Gillece Services, your financing options will include a selection of payment plans, one of which are certainly capable of meeting your immediate needs, no matter how big or small – and allowing the work to get done as soon as possible.
The entire process takes a matter of minutes and is as simple as 1-2-3:
- While at your home, our skill-certified, qualified technician will ask you to simply complete and sign our credit application for verification and approval processing.
- Your application is then phoned in over a secure line for instant approval while on-site. (If for some reason you are not approved, a second look may be processed, or you may apply with another Gillece authorized financial institution.)
- Once approved, a selection of payment plans will be presented to you including 6-12 months deferred interest (interest-free) programs and extended plans that offer a reduced interest rate over a longer time frame such as 36-48 months, etc.
For unexpected or even the expected home plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical problems, expect Gillece Services to help with quick and effective solutions and financing assistance. We offer up-front pricing, have the utmost respect for your home, and most importantly… we get the job done right, the first time!
Latest posts by Gillece Services (see all)
- Why is my AC Unit Blowing Warm Air? - July 21, 2017
- How to Prevent Overloading Your Electrical Panel This Summer - July 17, 2017
- Easy, Cost-Effective Ways to Improve the Air Circulation in Your Home - July 12, 2017
- Kids Home for the Summer? Here are Three Easy Tips to Conserve Water While They’re Home - June 28, 2017