With the weather warming up, many people will be tempted to start their Air Conditioning unit for the season. What most people don’t realize is that the air conditioner has been sitting idle for almost 7 months, and there is a lot of potential for rust and corrosion to damage some of the electrical components over that time period. Before you start up your central A/C unit for the season, it’s best to have a safety check preformed by a professional HVAC Technician to ensure that everything is in proper working order and that your outside unit made it through the harsh winter weather unscathed.
For just $19.95, we will send one of our licensed and experienced HVAC Technicians to perform a full safety check on your Air Conditioner. That means you can put your mind at ease, give your wallet a rest, and kick back and comfortably enjoy those hot summer days for less than $20!
Our $19.95 Central A/C check includes:
- Check the freon levels
- Check all controls
- Check capacitor
- Check the condensate drain
- Inspect filter
- Inspect wiring and connections
- Check safety devices
*Cleaning or a Freon recharge is available at an additional cost
So call Gillece Services today at 1-888-66-BURGH (2-8-7-4-4) for your $19.95 Central A/C safety check! You’ll be glad you did!
Good for only ONE task per invoice. Cannot be combined with other coupons, discounts, or offers. *Some restrictions and exclusions may apply – Call for Details.
Latest posts by Gillece Services (see all)
- Why is my AC Unit Blowing Warm Air? - July 21, 2017
- How to Prevent Overloading Your Electrical Panel This Summer - July 17, 2017
- Easy, Cost-Effective Ways to Improve the Air Circulation in Your Home - July 12, 2017
- Kids Home for the Summer? Here are Three Easy Tips to Conserve Water While They’re Home - June 28, 2017