With the weather warming up, many people will be tempted to start their Air Conditioning unit for the season. What most people don’t realize is that the air conditioner has been sitting idle for almost 7 months, and there is a lot of potential for rust and corrosion to damage some of the electrical components over that time period. Before you start up your central A/C unit for the season, it’s best to have a safety check preformed by a professional HVAC Technician to ensure that everything is in proper working order and that your outside unit made it through the harsh winter weather unscathed.
For just $19.95, we will send one of our licensed and experienced HVAC Technicians to perform a full safety check on your Air Conditioner. That means you can put your mind at ease, give your wallet a rest, and kick back and comfortably enjoy those hot summer days for less than $20!
Our $19.95 Central A/C check includes:
- Check the freon levels
- Check all controls
- Check capacitor
- Check the condensate drain
- Inspect filter
- Inspect wiring and connections
- Check safety devices
*Cleaning or a Freon recharge is available at an additional cost
So call Gillece Services today at 1-888-66-BURGH (2-8-7-4-4) for your $19.95 Central A/C safety check! You’ll be glad you did!
Good for only ONE task per invoice. Cannot be combined with other coupons, discounts, or offers. *Some restrictions and exclusions may apply – Call for Details.
Latest posts by Gillece Services (see all)
- Get Outside This Spring! Don’t Miss Out on These Fun Activities Pittsburgh has to Offer - May 17, 2017
- Transform Your Bathroom This Spring With These Easy Upgrades - May 11, 2017
- The Most Memorable Mother’s Day Activities Here in Pittsburgh - May 10, 2017
- Top Kitchen Decor Trends for Spring 2017 - May 4, 2017